ICTF/Thunderbird Essentials of International Credit & Trade Finance Online Course
The ICTF/Thunderbird Essentials of International Credit and Trade Finance™ online course introduces participants to the concepts, processes and mechanics of International Credit and Trade Finance, leading to the Registered Global Credit Professional (RGCP™) designation.
ICTF, the most advanced association of International Credit and Trade Finance professionals, and the Thunderbird School of Global Management, ranked the #1 school in international business worldwide, offer:
- World-Class Curriculum — Designed and taught by ICTF’s most experienced international credit and trade finance executives and Thunderbird’s world-class faculty.
- Global Interaction — Interact with faculty and participants across the globe.
- Convenient 24-hour access — Access the online course at your convenience through the web-based ICTF/Thunderbird learning platform.
- Professional Development and Advancement — Broaden your knowledge, gain expertise and skills to explore new career paths.
Course Content Highlights:
- Global Trade Concepts and Country Risk Analysis
- International Trade Credit and Accounts Receivable Management: The Role and Function of the International Credit & Collections Department
- International Payment and Shipping Terms
- Documentary Collections and Letters of Credit
- International Customer Risks and Financial Statement Analysis
- Interpreting the Data to Establish Credit Limits and Credit Lines
- International Credit Risk Protection Mechanisms and Risk Mitigation Techniques
- International Cash Management and Collections
Course Duration: 8 weeks online
2020 Course Start Dates: February 3 / May 4 / September 7
Course Facilitator: An ICTF Instructor
ICTF Member: $990 / Non Member: $1,980
ICTF Partner Associations: $1,485