ICTF/Thunderbird Advanced International Credit & Trade Finance Online Course
The ICTF/Thunderbird Advanced International Credit and Trade Finance™ online course introduces participants to advanced concepts of International Credit and Trade Finance and leads to the ICTF Certified Global Credit Executive (CGCE™) designation.
ICTF, the most advanced association of International Credit and Trade Finance professionals, and the Thunderbird School of Global Management, ranked the #1 school in international business worldwide, offer:
- World-Class Curriculum — Designed and taught by ICTF’s most experienced international credit and trade finance executives and Thunderbird’s world-class faculty.
- Global Interaction — Interact with faculty and participants across the globe.
- Convenient 24-hour access — Access the online course at your convenience through the web-based ICTF/Thunderbird learning platform.
- Professional Development and Advancement — Broaden your knowledge, gain expertise and skills to explore new career paths.
Course Content Highlights:
- Establishing and Managing Global Credit Operations
- Advanced International Financial Statement Analysis and Credit Risk Assessment
- Advanced Export Credit and Trade Finance Techniques, Export Financing Alternatives, and Working Capital Management
- Global Credit Portfolio Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Enhancing the Foreign Trade Creditor's Position - Foreign Laws, Security Instruments, Collections
- Cross Border Bankruptcies and Comparison of Bankruptcy Systems
- Global Credit and Accounts Receivable Process Improvements
- Case Studies
- CGCE™ Comprehensive Online Exam
- Completion of the ICTF/Thunderbird Online Course: Essentials of International Credit and Trade Finance™, including a comprehensive RGCP™ certification exam at the end of the course,
- Passing the RGCP™ online certification exam if the candidate possesses a current professional designation from another organization, demonstrating proficiency in the field of international trade credit and finance.
Please contact ICTF to discuss the prerequisites and take the exam.
***Please note that the Advanced coursework must be completed within two years of taking the Essentials Course.
Course Duration: 8 weeks online
2020 Course Start Dates: February 3 / May 4 / September 7
Course Facilitator: An ICTF Instructor
ICTF Member: $990 / Non Member: $1,980
ICTF Partner Associations: $1,485