Who We Are
As an independent, not-for-profit, member-led association, ICTF provides a distinct advantage to those who seek greater expertise in the field of international credit and trade finance. It is the combined knowledge and expertise of the ICTF community that makes ICTF the most relevant and essential global credit association around.
ICTF is dedicated to providing real time business intelligence, exceptional opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth, an unparalleled forum for benchmarking, sharing of best practices and insights to the latest innovations in the industry.
The mission of ICTF is to advance the profession of international credit management by providing unmatched expertise, leadership, powerful connections, leading-edge educational programs and resources, and an unparalleled forum for the exchange of information and best practices.
ICTF's goal is to attract the brightest minds and talent, professionals who demonstrate a commitment to excellence and improved performance, and build the most reputable, world-class international credit and trade finance membership organization which values, respects and protects the interests and assets of its members.
ICTF's vision is for ICTF to be the largest, most respected and trusted association for international credit management professionals, and the association of choice worldwide.
ICTF's core values are expertise, professionalism, respect, trust, integrity and impeccable service to members, sponsors and the international business community at large.
ICTF is funded by the generous contributions and memberships of the leading companies and the who's who in the industry committed to building the largest cutting edge global credit management association in the world.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
ICTF - the #1 international credit management association!
ICTF is the independent, not-for-profit, member-led association of International Credit and Trade Finance professionals, launched by the former FCIB/NACM board of directors in 2010, providing a distinct advantage to those who seek greater expertise in the field of international credit management.
Having attracted top international talent and over 900 members from 50+ countries, ICTF has evolved as the association of choice for international credit professionals worldwide.
ICTF is dedicated to supporting the goals and serving the needs of its members and the international business community by providing unmatched expertise, powerful connections, leading edge resources, educational programs and services. The association offers real time business intelligence, exceptional opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth, and an unparalleled forum for benchmarking, sharing of best practices and the latest innovations in the industry.
We invite you to join and get involved!
Leveraging the proven expertise of its leadership, its powerful connections, core values and commitment to its members, ICTF offers the network, knowledge, education and resources you need to do your job better, to improve your company's performance and move your career forward!
As a Member of ICTF, you and your company will benefit from:
- ICTF's Educational and Networking Events - Global Symposiums
- ~ unmatched expertise, powerful connections, leading edge programs ~
- ICTF Members’ Forum
- ~ designed to allow you to collaborate with fellow members and freely share information and best practices ~
- ICTF Members’ Online Resource Center
- ~ follow the latest news on global credit and industry happenings ~
International credit articles, presentations from ICTF symposiums, industry reports, and much more!
- Professional Designations - ICTF/Thunderbird Graduate School of Global Management
- ~ expand your potential and become a valued leader at your company with these prestigious global designations ~
RGCP™ - Registered Global Credit Professional
CGCE™ - Certified Global Credit Executive
Executive Certificate in International Credit and Trade Finance from Thunderbird
Online Course 1: Essentials of International Credit and Trade Finance
Online Course 2: Advanced International Credit and Trade Finance
- ICTF Webcasts – Live and On-Demand
- ~ the most informative, relevant and timely topics for the international credit professional ~
- ICTF Publications
- ~ the leading publications for today’s global credit industry ~
--- ICTF Weekly Country Updates
--- ICTF Digital Quarterly Magazine
--- ICTF Newsletters
- ICTF Benchmarking Surveys:
- Semi-annual Global Payments Benchmarking Survey, and On-Demand Member Surveys
- International Credit Reports - fresh investigation - worldwide coverage
- ~ the best quality reports at the most competitive prices ~
- International Industry Credit Groups
- ~ a great way for you to connect with credit professionals in the same industry ~
Access to valuable customer credit information, alerts from fellow group members, face-to-face meetings, and a network of global credit professionals from the same industry.
- ICTF On-Site Training
- ~ customized on-site training to meet your specific needs ~
ICTF serves as a vital on-site training resource – we provide programs tailored to your needs with content customized based on your requirements and your staff’s experience.
- ICTF’s Career Center
- ~ members helping members find new opportunities ~
And one of the most important benefits - Networking!
"The best thing about ICTF is the camaraderie and knowledge-sharing that exists among the members, whether at conferences, trade forums, online forums or even email or phone discussions, where both parties can learn from and assist each other to improve their performance. I have several of my staff members involved in the conferences and they have been thrilled with the new ideas and tools that they share with others. It has enhanced their performance as well as developed friendships that will last a long time." ~ David Weidinger, chairman of ICTF and founding member
CONTACT US TODAY AND GET INVOLVED!