ICTF's Complimentary Webinar:
The 3 'A's' You Need for the Future of OTC - AI, Automation and Analytics
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 - duration: 60 minutes
Digital technologies are holding a new promise of elevating order to cash operations to strategic levels. In this webinar you will find out how to ready your O2C organization for the next decade of changes and beyond. Webinar will cover following topics:
• Introduction to new technologies and what O2C executives should know - automation, analytics, artificial intelligence and digital assistants
• Future state of O2C operations - credit. order processing, collections, deductions, cash application, customer payments
• Future of O2C staffing with humans and digital teams - Impact on the changing roles within the O2C areas
• Future of digital experience for customers and the overall customer impact
• Impact on O2C efficiency, Close process and working capital improvements
• Organizing O2C data and document management to be future-ready
The future is already upon us. Don’t get left behind!
Speaker: Phyllis Saavedra , Director for OTC solutions, Emagia
FREE for ICTF Members
*Your log on information will be sent a day in advance.
*unlimited participants from the same location in a conference room setting - registration includes one telephone and web connection
*In order to qualify for the discounted member registration rate, the participant must hold an active ICTF membership at the time of registration and at the time of the event.
Phyllis Miller Saavedra is currently Director of Order to Cash Solutions at Emagia Corporation. She has been working in the field of Finance, specifically Order to Cash for more than 20 years in both functional as well as consultative roles. Over the years she has held senior management positions in companies such as ScanDisk, Novellus and Saba software. Additionally she has extensive experience as a consultant and implementer of software in all areas of Order to Cash lifecycle.